Utah Wrimos
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 04:59:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
UtahWrimos.net open for business! Welcome to our unofficial home.
731 Posts in 103 Topics by 97 Members
Latest Member: Juniper_1951
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Utah Wrimos
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Joy and commiseration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Joy and commiseration  (Read 14082 times)
Kristianna

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2008, 03:06:14 pm »

yay you! now give me some of your words to add to my word count ;-)

Nu-uh! My words!

Not if we gang up on you and steal them ...

After a hot streak this weekend, I've hit the mid-20 doldrums and gotten my chars into what I believe is going to work out to be the climax already. >_<  This story has definitely NOT gone the way I thought it would!

Need ... more ... words ... !!!

Let's do it!
:-D
maplenihongo
Utah :: Springville

Official Writer of the Apocalypse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 12:22:23 pm »

I have some extra words if anyone wants some, but I'm sure that utox's are better. 
2007: Crimson Megami - 50,048 words
The Chaos Unfurled Trilogy
2008: Reality: PARADOX - 54,198 words
2009: Heart of Tumult
2010: The Plane of Ilynyn

Apocalypse: When you need at least 10 digits for your story's death toll
firstRainbowRose

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 03:54:05 pm »

I am offically over the 50k line myself.  *let's out a huge sigh of relief*  Although, I am very, very far from being at the end of this novel, but still, at least I finished the challenge.
banana split lady
Utah :: Elsewhere

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37:54 am »

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now with my writing. I have been procrastinating like crazy. And now my wrist is hurting and it's making it hard to type. Right now I just feel like playing video games but I know that I have to write. Ugh!

Good thing I'm at work and there's nothing else to do but write for five whole hours straight. I promise I will not spend that time posting in forums like I normally do... oops. ;)
Kristianna

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2008, 10:33:50 am »

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now with my writing. I have been procrastinating like crazy. And now my wrist is hurting and it's making it hard to type. Right now I just feel like playing video games but I know that I have to write. Ugh!

Good thing I'm at work and there's nothing else to do but write for five whole hours straight. I promise I will not spend that time posting in forums like I normally do... oops. ;)

You can do it!
Your success will mean my success.

no pressure though. :)
jUst kiDding of course.
I went the weekend w/out my laptop (due to it being under repair) but now I have it back and I have a LONG way to go. I managed to get about 4000 words done over the weekend in my notebook, but that only brings me to 26,000+ words. I'm officially in trouble.... >___<
love_liv

When It Is Dark Enough, You Can See The Stars

View Profile Elixir-Online
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2008, 12:32:21 pm »

The good, the bad, the or ugly? What about, 'the it's-going-pretty-okay-except-for-the-fact-that-I-need-15K-in-less-than-a-week-so-kill-me-now-while-you-still-can'? 'Cause I'm pretty sure that's how it is going for me.  :) I'm ALMOST to 36,000 words but that still leaves me behind and with a LOT of work to do over the Thanksgiving holiday if I want to make it up to the impending 50,000 WORDS! ;D But I can make it if I try hard and STOP PROCRASTINATING. :) Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! • Wish me luck! •Wish me luck! • Wish me luck!
Elixir.  It has begun.
sortitus
Utah :: Elsewhere

I'm a civilized savage.

View Profile deviantArt
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 09:47:41 pm »

Aww... I didn't finish. I wasn't even close. This is the right thread to whine in, right?
"Why go on a road trip to the island continent of Australia when it's closer to drive a car straight into outer space?" -Ryan North
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »