Utah Wrimos
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2018, 06:24:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
UtahWrimos.net open for business! Welcome to our unofficial home.
731 Posts in 103 Topics by 97 Members
Latest Member: Juniper_1951
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Utah Wrimos
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  2-0-0-9
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2-0-0-9  (Read 3894 times)
Kristianna

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2009, 07:39:01 am »

So. It's a new year.
Happy New Year.
Anybody else make some writing resolutions? Are you sticking to them or falling behind? Anyone working on their Nano and reworking/revising/entirely rewriting it?
Me, my writing every day thing has kind of failed, but I am writing, thank NaNo. I'm half rewriting my NaNoWriMo story, and it's looking good. stronger.
Any tips on short story writing, is anyone a writer of short stories? I'm intrigued and would love to try, but it's been years since I've tried writing one of those. Any good indie/not overly literary short stories that I should add to my "to read" list? I'd love suggestions.
Also, another good thing about 2009 is the discovery of the "I Should Be Writing" podcast (awesome stuff) in addition to our very own local podcast "Writing Excuses." And I just subscribed to Grammar Girl's podcast, so I can work on my icky grammar.

ok. that's me. now how goes things w/ you all? (in other words: Arise, oh great Utah Wrimos forum!! I summon thee from darkness!)
love_liv

When It Is Dark Enough, You Can See The Stars

View Profile Elixir-Online
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 05:07:19 pm »

My goal is to finish (I mean finish  - shining, editing, revising, blah blah blah) my novel by June.  The story isn't even done yet, so I want to have those last chapters set in by the end of February, and then get to work on all of that yucky-causing editing stuff.
Elixir.  It has begun.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »